Check back for updates soon!
- Marxan workshop at Yale (Sept 22-23, 2018).
- Complete list, along with course content.
- Requests for workshop topics are welcome. Please email suggestions.
- Advance your R skills
- An introduction to demography with links to species’ ranges
- Functional data analysis - Methods and computing
- Modeling Species Ranges
- R you ready for spatial data analysis
- Workshops: Geo-Computation and big data processing
- Geo-spatial and environmental analysis on open-source software workshops
- A sequence of 3h workshops on data-intensive geo-spatial and environmental analysis on an open-source platform
- Toward Global Standards for Biodiversity Surveys and Checklists - Mini-Symposium and Workshop
- Spatial Biodiversity Analysis in R
- Google at Yale: A Meeting of the Minds on Geotechnology